NTU Law students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum going to be useful do we think?

2 posters

Go down

Is this forum going to be useful do we think? Empty Is this forum going to be useful do we think?

Post  hallryu Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:18 am

Hi,

Well I don't know what I've let myself in for in setting this up but, and I know its very early days, will this be useful to people on the GDL?

I would love to know what people think, thankyou

halllryu
hallryu
hallryu
Admin

https://ntulaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is this forum going to be useful do we think? Empty Re: Is this forum going to be useful do we think?

Post  Rob Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:48 pm

It's of no use whatsoever if ppl can't talk about work without getting there threads locked.

Rob

Back to top Go down

Is this forum going to be useful do we think? Empty Re: Is this forum going to be useful do we think?

Post  hallryu Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:48 am

Rob,

I'm sorry you feel that way but you must not use the forum to copy other peoples work in relation to assessed coursework. By asking the question you did you are inviting others to also commit the same breach of the course rules as yourself.

It is supposed to be your own work after all. If you wish to discuss the legal issues surrounding your studies then hopefully people will find this forum useful. I'm sure that a discussion regarding the law will not infringe the rules a direct question to your fellow students for an answer to part of the assessed coursework is sure to bring condemnation.

I don't want the users of this forum to receive sanctions from NTU for copying, I would be irresponsible if I did. I think the alternative is to allow your thread to stand and see if you or the people that reply are reprimanded by NTU.

The Disclaimer clearly states this forum should not be used for Plagiarism. I hope you understand that I didn't create this forum for that purpose. I hoped that I wouldn't be facing this sort of problem straight away and I hope you understand why I have closed the thread.

On the topic on collusion, the sharing of ideas and the exchange of reference material is not prohibited. The asking of a direct question for an answer does not fall within this narrow area, I would argue. If you wished to formulate your own ideas with regard to your question and submit that for discussion then I would allow that thread to stand as a point for discussion.

hallryu
hallryu
hallryu
Admin

https://ntulaw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down